For me, creativity is like a good friend, one that accompanies me everywhere. On good days it serves as an outlet for my thoughts, lending them purpose and depth. On bad days it comes to my aid, offering me distraction and grounding.
The things I create reflect my inner landscape – they are me looking out and making a statement. While on the surface they appear pretty and unassuming, innocent even; beneath they are hiding a deep truth, waiting to be massaged into life.
• Learn more about my work and the inspiration that guides it.
I use art as a way to make sense of my world. When I feel hopeless, lost, worthless and empty, art restores me. When I feel anxious and restless, art calms and grounds me, replacing the pieces that life and living and the people and things that I rub up against have taken away.
It is something that I love to do and I cannot imagine ever being parted from it.
• Visit my online portfolio to view or buy my work.
To keep up to date with my progress and receive a copy of my newsletter, send me your email address.
• Save 30% and buy from me direct
• Learn more about my work and the inspiration that guides it
• Keep up to date with my progress and receive a copy of my newsletter