I am a writer and an artist and have a genuine love for all things crafty and creative, my main passions being embroidery, knitting and drawing. My work is centred on personal growth, emotional wellbeing and physical health.
I use my creativity as a way to better understand myself and others and find it a helpful medium through which to explore and resolve problems. Each of my pieces conveys a story about a time in my life and each story represents a thousand emotions. Sharing them is my way of honouring them for the service and sanctuary they have given to me.
• Learn more about my work and the inspiration that guides it.
• The story of why: Knitting and me.
Since graduating – sadly, many eons ago now – I have founded and run a literary arts magazine; been a web designer, a graphic designer, an illustrator, an artist, an editor, a sub editor, an art director, a copywriter, a literary consultant, a poet, an aspiring novelist, a teacher, a therapist, an intuitive healer, and many other less inspiring things – like a pizza delivery girl and a barmaid.
For the last couple of years, I have been hard at work carving out a new identity. You can watch it evolving here.
• Visit my online portfolio to view or buy my work.
• Visit my healing website to learn more about what I do.
To keep up to date with my progress and receive a copy of my newsletter, send me your email address.
• Save 30% and buy from me direct
• Learn more about my work and the inspiration that guides it
• Keep up to date with my progress and receive a copy of my newsletter