Short stories are ideal for those with little patience, appetite or downtime, encompassing within their word count a whole narrative – complete with beginning, middle and end.
Like a mini-break, they permit the luxury of escape without being overly demanding, allowing exploration of genres, themes, nationalities and countries in a commitment-light, education-rich way.More intimate gathering than overly-peopled party, they offer the writer a platform upon which to play, a place where it is okay to experiment, sample, branch out and trip up. It is for this reason, perhaps more than any other, that I most admire them.Below are links to samples of my most recent work, many of them semi-autobiographical. Written over a period of three years, they detail my experiences, adventures, feelings and thoughts. If you would like to read more, send me an email.
• A tale of two halves, all beginning and middle but with no discernible ending
• The Frog Prince and the Fairy Princess
• His part in the affair
• The adult who is old
To keep up to date with my progress and receive a copy of my newsletter, send me your email address.
• Save 30% and buy from me direct
• Learn more about my work and the inspiration that guides it
• Keep up to date with my progress and receive a copy of my newsletter