1. Sad: a word, a whisper, my body throwing out distant echoes from within.
2. Sad: a baby crying, a lonely heart, an abandoned daughter.
3. Sad: a despondent mind and spirit, a thing of little worth; a dull, somber colour.
4. S.A.D: a mental disorder; depressive episodes during certain times of the year.
Feelings, thoughts, emotions…
All individual, independent, truth.
More fabric touched.
by Rebeca L. Atherton
To keep up to date with my progress and receive love 💗 and light 🕯in your inbox, sign up to my newsletter.
• View or buy my work at my online portfolio
• Save 30% and buy from me direct
• Learn more about my work and the inspiration that guides it
• Keep up to date with my progress and receive a copy of my newsletter