• Creativity and what it means to me.
From there I went on to make shawls, cowls, hats, gloves and socks, etc… which I gave to my friends and family. Some of them were grateful. Others were not.
• Learn more about my work and the inspiration that guides it.
Over the years I have knitted on and off, dipping in and out as I traversed my own path of creative discovery. I knit with friends and as part of a weekly group. I knit on my own – queuing at the Post Office, waiting for an appointment, travelling on the bus, etc… I also teach. And I get great joy from my students.
• Find out more about my classes and workshops.
My knitting has taken on many forms and accompanied me across as many continents. When I left England two years ago, my knitting came with me and I sacrificed clothing space in my suitcase for needles, patterns and wool. In Sydney, Australia, it was my closest friend and responsible for my emotional survival.
Now, which currently happens to be a delightful combination of both England and the island of Mallorca (lucky me), it serves an additional purpose. Having knitted solely for pleasure up until this point, I have decided that the time has come to knit for my supper too. This was what inspired the Single Sock project, my first official pursuit.
• View or buy my work at my online portfolio.
• Learn more about my work and the inspiration that guides it
• Keep up to date with my progress and receive a copy of my newsletter